Dan Benjamin talks about Apple's "Let's Talk iPhone" event with Dan Moren, Marco Arment, John Siracusa, John Gruber, Horace Dediu, Arnold Kim, and Christina Warren. Topics include the iPhone 4S hardware and form factor, the iOS update, the "geek letdown", Siri, iPods, pricing, release dates, AppleCare, carriers, serious stats, iCloud and iTunes Match, the non-geek response, and more.
Links for this episode:
- Apple - iPhone 4S - The most amazing iPhone yet.
- Apple - iPhone 4S - Buy directly from Apple in store or online.
- iPhone 4S - iPhone 4 - iPhone 3GS - Buy direct from Apple - Apple Store (U.S.)
- Apple - iPhone 4S - Technical Specifications
- Apple - Play music and more on iPod.
- Apple - iPod nano with Multi-Touch.
- Siri Voice Recognition Arrives On the iPhone 4S - Mac Rumors
- iPhone - AppleCare+ - Apple Store (U.S.)
- Apple's 'Let's Talk iPhone' keynote liveblog! -- Engadget